Teaching at Potsdam
Regular teaching staff in my group: Dr. Titus von der Malsburg
(takes over my teaching as a visiting professor or Professurvertretung, Oct 2016-Sept 2018). Lehrstuhlmitarbeiter:
Dr. Lena Jäger
(substituted by Daniela Mertzen in summer semester 2017), Bruno Nicenboim
Dr. Sol Lago
in summer semester 2017), Dario Paape
The following courses are taught regularly:
- Current issues in sentence comprehension. AM (undergrad program), and MSc Linguistics and EMCL (cross-listed).
Introduction to statistical data analysis. MSc Linguistics, IECL, EMCL, IDEALAB programs.
- Linear Modeling. MSc Cognitive Systems, MSc Linguistics.
- Foundations of Mathematics. (MSc Cognitive Systems, MSc Linguistics, Foundations Module 1), Mondays 14-16.
- Advanced Data Analysis for Psycholinguistics. MSc Cognitive Systems, MSc Linguistics (Module MM6), Mondays 10-12.
- Multivariate data analysis. MSc Cognitive Science, MSc Cognitive Systems, MSc Linguistics (coming from winter 2016).