Here are the slides of some talks I've recently given:
- Regular tree grammars as an underspecification formalism. ICCS Seminar, University of Edinburgh, May 2008 (the last ICCS seminar talk in Buccleuch Place ever!).
- Some thoughts on a computational semantics for the 21st century. Evening lecture, ESSLLI Dublin, August 2007.
- Relating dominance formalisms. Formal Grammars, Dublin, August 2007.
- Talking robots: A do-it-yourself guide for the discerning nerd. This is a talk for a general audience I gave at Nerd Nite NYC in July 2007. The actual talk also included a demo of a talking elevator.
- Sentence generation as a planning problem. ACL, Prague, June 2007.
- Towards a Grand Unified Theory of Scope Underspecification. Given at various US universities in October 2004.
- Computing locally coherent discourses. Given at PARC in October 2004.